Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 18:37:10 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        "Jean_Pierre H. Dumas" <jpd@ion.crbm.cnrs-mop.fr>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jphdumas@lemel.fr
Subject:   Re: 2.2.7 in France

On Fri, Jul 24, 1998 at 11:11:41AM +0200, Jean_Pierre H. Dumas wrote:
>For those with slow connection and problems ordering abroad, I can make
>CD-R of the
>2.2.7 Release.
>France only.
>
>If you know of a french-FreeBSD-User-Group, please let me know.
>
>Jean-Pierre H. Dumas
>jphdumas@lemel.fr

Yes, please do make a copy. Make as many copies as you wish. Only 2
conditions, 1) don't remove the copyright notices and 2) don't claim it as
your own work. The FreeBSD Retail page

     http://www.freebsd-support.com/Retail.html

list 4 retail outlets in France. Three of them are in Paris and one in
Toulouse. If you know of any others please send me email.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.7
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses