Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:57:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jonathan Smith <jonsmith@dragonstar.dhs.org>
To:        John Hay <jhay@icomtek.csir.co.za>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UDMA interfering with install

That's good enough. :)  Thanks....

Maybe _that_ will keep that ata code from over-riding the bios to disable
dma (or maybe the bios just wasn't doing it's job right ;)

j.

--
When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance
	-- I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack

Jon C.: [Microsoft] pops up all over the place
Jon S.: Like a Virus
	-- From an online discussion one night

	Jon Smith