Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:40:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
To:        stephen <stephen@neosphere.yi.org>
Cc:        free BSD <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: computer.my.domain

You need to use the redirect_port option in natd.

So, when you start natd, you type this in:

natd -n de0 -redirect_port 192.168.2.2:21 21

replace de0 with you're interface.

And, to make it like that when you start up the box,
put this in the /etc/rc.conf:

nat_flags="-redirect_port 192.168.2.2:21 21"

There is also a way to put this information in one
configuration file. Read "man natd" for information
on how to do that.

--bhishan