Date:         Wed, 8 Mar 1995 16:42:51 +0200 (O)
From:      ROBIN@ptnsct.nis.za (Robin Hunt)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Two questions: (1) drivers & (2) next snap-shot

Hi, I have two questions regarding FreeBSD:

(1) Drivers
I would like to use a Nakamichi NBR7 seven disk cd-changed running a SCSI-2
interface on my BSD machine. Is this possible. If so which driver do I compile
in

(2) Next SNAP-SHOT
When do you expect the next SNAP-SHOT to be released? The current one, when I
compile it, won't boot, complaining about some sort of numeric co-processor
problem of some sort.

For the record, I am using a 486DX-280 with 16meg of RAM

Please reply to robin@ptnsct.nis.za

Thanks for a great O-S!

robin hunt