Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:53:18 -0400
From:      Michael E Mercer <mmercer@nc.rr.com>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        Max Khon <fjoe@iclub.nsu.ru>, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: alrighty then... java and java_g dying quite regularly...

Actually, LimeWire crashed before with just plain java but I could get it to run
for long periods
of time with java_g.

Now that I have been told that libc_r is not being used, all I can say now is to
use those
changes as a timeline for when java and java_g fails with LimeWire.

I rebuilt "world", ran mergemaster, pkg_delete -a , then started one by one
reinstalling
all the ports I use regularly.

I just cvsup'd earlier and no changes were brought down. Therefore I would
hazard a guess
to say I am running the lastest 4.7-STABLE code in CVS.

later
Michael Mercer