Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:05:06 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott.mitchell@mail.com>
To:        dan@langille.org, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just an observation - MUA's seen in the lists

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 10:35:56AM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> On 13 Apr 2001, at 8:25, Peter wrote:
>
> >  Or many of us are at work in a Windows only shop as the desktops,
> > and our webservers are nix. [Flame War --- As  M$ office is just about the
> > best office product out there ].
>
> [What's this white spirits sitting by my desk? /me throws it away]
>
> Agree.  There is no other office suite worth the same.

Sad but true.  I've even started to like (FSVO 'like') using Outlook -- if
*everyone* in an office uses it to organise their lives, it's actually
quite useful.

Especially now that they're getting rid of that darn paperclip :-)
You probably need a M$ desktop to view it, but check out
http://www.officeclippy.com/ It brightened my Thursday morning.

Sheesh, did I really just say that I liked Outlook?  Time to go hack some
driver code on a real OS, I think...

	Scott