Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 00:29:04 +1100
From:      Joe Shevland <J_Shevland@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Java wrapper/Jikes question

Hi,

I must say I don't know much about the Gnu licensing and how it affects
the free software world (and in this case I haven't read the fine print)
though I'm open to information. If its restrictive in any way I'll drop
it and move on to one of the other alternatives (luckily there's a few).
I've heard grumbles about the Gnu licensing but haven't looked in to the
problems with it.

The GnuJSP implementation (version 0.9.8) is at:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~vincentp/gnujsp/

Sun's reference page (specification version 0.92) is at:
http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/

Regards,
Joe.

--