Date:      Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:46:52 -0700
From:      Paul J Baptie <pbaptie@shaw.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   (no subject)

Have any of the programmers and other techies written or will write any books or literature that's for sale? I would like to buy 1 or 2 books for 6.0, and am wondering will any of the FreeBSD programmers write any books to sell for it, or who can I look to to release material I can buy to help with after 6.0 is released? I am looking to buy books along the lines of the Handbook, Complete FreeBSD, etc.