Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:10:30 -0700
From:      MIchael Alexander <froggymike@fatbird.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booting Q.

	What is the command to make a bootable disk for FreeBSD? I need it in
case I screw up my latest project. I have a dual OS set-up running BSD
and Fedora C1. Fedora only boots from a floppy disk and doesn't show up
as bootable when trying to boot from FreeBSD boot loader. Both
partitions are primary. How do I get Fedora to become "bootable". When I
fix Fedora does the FreeBSD boot utility have an OS finder (like Acronis
BL)?