Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:37:03 +1000
From:      Chris Aitken <chris@ideal.net.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail.cf info

Hi Everyone,

I have a bit of a question I havent been able to stumble on the right
syntax for the sendmail.cf to make it work.....

What im tring to do is have sendmail.cf pick up on any emails coming in for
a specific address and append a small bit of text at the beginning of the
Subject.

For example.... if the email comes in to 'jack@reacher.com' with
Subject: Hi, How Are You?

I want to be able to deliver it to the user but with the following
Subject: [Jack] Hi, How Are You?

I have tried different configs and what not and I just cant seem to get it
to do what I want it to do.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Chris