Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:16:38 -0500
From:      parv <parv_@yahoo.com>
To:        Dave Kaufman <daverk@epix.net>
Cc:        jud@operamail.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fluxbox installation

in message <200112210229.fBL2Tk5n019319@bean.epix.net>,
wrote Dave Kaufman thusly...

> > I don't have an answer to your question, but I may have one to your
> > problem.  Fluxbox should be on the FreeBSD site in the x11-wm ports,
> > but if not, update your ports tree and you'll find it on your disk.
> > Several folks, including me, have posted to the list that the port installs
> > and runs very nicely.
> >
> > Jud
>
> hmmm, i went to http://www.freebsd.org/ports/x11-wm.html and i don't see it
> listed. am i in the wrong place?
>
> i appreciate the help
> Dave

dave you are on the right page, it just doesn't show fluxbox there
for some reason, even though the "last modified" date on the web
page is dec 17 and last modification date in my cvsup checkout
file (for fluxbox) is dec 13 (2001.12.13.02.55.45).

if you are getting impatient, either update your ports tree as
jud had already suggested, or install per matthew graybosch's
instructions in message "Re: fluxbox install question"
<20011220211524.0b23404a.matthew@starbreaker.net>.

  - parv