Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:34:25 -0500
From:      Alan Weber <aweber@austin.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@aauu.aaweber.com
Subject:   FreeBSD Cook Book

I have done some more work on my Cook Book Idea. I have put up a web page at

http://home.austin.rr.com/aaweber/CookBook/cookbook.html

to demonstrate in a more detailed manner what I have in mind. I would appreciate
any feedback that people might have regarding this idea.

I am trying to make something that will fit in with the style of the current
FreeBSD site.

--
When I was a kid I had to rub sticks together to multiply and divide numbers.
A calculator was a job description.