Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 1999 14:00:33 +1000
From:      Greg Black <gjb@comkey.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Complete FreeBSD

MALCOLM BOFF writes:

> I would concur with those who have recommended that this book
> would be better issued as a multi volume manual but I also
> would wish to make a more important point. The current
> publishers (Walnut Creek) may serve the needs of the US
> community but are virtually unheard of outside the US.

That's not my experience and I'm about as far from the US as you
can get.  I initially ordered the book and CDs when 2.2.6 was
the latest release; the price was most reasonable and the goods
were delivered to my door in 3 working days.

Delivery of the subscription CDs since then has been quite a bit
slower, but I can live with that.  Although, since my credit
card has been debited for 3.1, I'd rather like to see it :-)

--
Greg Black <gjb@acm.org>