Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:55:06 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Kees Jan Koster <dutchman@tccn.cs.kun.nl>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Language, James, Language...

Hi,

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Kees Jan Koster wrote:

> 1) Has anyone managed to compile the lyx port for FreeBSD 2.2.2-release?
> On my box it fails because some parameters passed to XForms functions
> don't match.

There's a new version of lyx just committed, lyx-0.12 I believe, and I've
compiled it on my machine which is running 2.2-stable.

> 2) Is there a Dutch dictionary for ispell, perhaps?

don't know

> 3) For LaTeX (teTeX), how do I install the Dutch babel stuff? Out of the
> box, the package does not have the Dutch hyphenation rules, it seems.

You might try running texconfig (for teTeX).  Somewhere in there you can
set hyphenation rules.  Ah, after starting it up it says "hypenation
table" as a choice!  You can then choose one of 3 (or all 3 I guess)
dutch hyphenation choices.

Brett Taylor 		brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

When you wake up in the morning