Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:23:25 -0400
From:      Mike <mike@rockatronic.com>
To:        Danny McQuade <dmcquade@techie.com>, "FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DSL + NAT Probs

Add MTU 1492 (or whatever value your DSL provider uses for it's PPPoE
to your FreeBSD boxes.  Win98 etc. require MTU values in the
registry.  See www.speedguide.net for them.  Check your ppp/ppp.conf
for the mtu value you are using on the DSL connected machine; that's
the value you must use on the other machines on your LAN.

HTH,

Mike