Date:      Sat, 3 Jul 1999 09:34:22 -0400
From:      "Christopher J. Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        "Dan Nelson" <dnelson@emsphone.com>
Subject:   RE: Modem throughput appears to be unrealistically high.

Right, and I am aware of that.  But as my original e-mail stated, I wasn't
downloading any text, I was downloading some programs, and the enlightenment
port.

Now I had about 4/5 things all downloading at one time (all compressed
binaries).  The strang(er) part is when everything except the big download
finished, it dropped down to about 6kb/sec, which is more realistic.

Weird, huh?

-Chris