Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:34:23 -0400
From:      "Friso Gorter" <fgorter@bitcrusher.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   scsi_da.c

Hello,

I am like most of the people that probably email you guys a newbie =
freebsd'er, eventhough I have been playing with fbsd since 4.3....
Anysnootch forgive me for using this to tell you that i have made an =
edit to scsi_da.c, or rather a quirk to get support for my USB memory =
stick. Its a Philips Key Ring (128M) memorystick/mp3player. I am so =
proud of myself for figuring it out. Anyways, it operates much like a =
MuVo so i basically copied the lines for the MuVo and edited till I got =
mine working. Now in an honest effort to get people to use Philips' =
fantastic devices (eventhough they always play catch-up with alot) I =
hope you guys will add this little edit to the fantastic OS that is =
FreeBSD. As I too hack around with it so I can take my final step away =
from windows and become full time FreeBSD user.
My question is this, I read the manual for send-pr but I'm unclear if I =
should use send-pr for such a minute little edit or if I should it send =
it to one of you programmer geniuses....
Any help is apreciated,

Friso Gorter