Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:02:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Liu Siwei <swliu2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Idar Tollefsen <Idar.Tollefsen@baerum.kommune.no>
Subject:   Re: compile KDE2.2 error on FreeBSD

Hi, My system is I386/K7-700. I use the following
method to build KDE2(2.2) ports:
After kdelibs2 builded, I move /usr/local/bin/meinproc
to anywhere and replace it with a program like this:

main(){}

then I have not got segment when I complie kdebase2.
But when I run kde2 desktop environment, it is all
right but kdeinit dump a core.

--- Idar Tollefsen <Idar.Tollefsen@baerum.kommune.no>