Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:34:32 GMT
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        matt.plant@talk21.com, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/106000: FreeBSD won't boot into install on a Via EPIA 5000

Synopsis: FreeBSD won't boot into install on a Via EPIA 5000

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Wed Nov 29 11:34:32 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
Please defer to
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions (and/or
-hackers) to ask your question there first. Perhaps someone has this
problem as well, perhaps someone solved it, and perhaps people want to
see more. This is not just yet a Problem. I do not mean to offend you,
just want to make sure the proper lines are followed and that you are
helped as quickly as possible. If after discussion people think this is
a real problem, please get back to me, we will add the audit-trial and
reopen the ticket.