Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:56:56 -0800
From:      Bill Campbell <freebsd@celestial.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: do we have any grammar checkers for FBSD?

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008, Charlie Kester wrote:
> * Bill Campbell <freebsd@celestial.com> [2008-11-21 09:25:32 -0800]:
>
>> Eons ago I used ``style'' and ``diction'' which were from the Bell Labs
>> *roff text processing that were available on Xenix.  I found them quite
>> useful, but haven't seen them in years.
>
> The FreeBSD port of GNU diction and style is at /usr/ports/misc/diction.

Thanks.  I didn't know that there was a GNU version of this, but
since you pointed this out, I found that it's a package in the
OpenPKG portable packaging system which we use for most things.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@celestial.com  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC
Fax:            (206) 232-9186

...government has nothing to give to anybody that it doesn't first take
from somebody else.  In other workds, all its relief and subsidy schemes
are merely ways of robbing Peter to support Paul -- Henry Hazlitt