Date:      Sat, 03 Oct 1998 17:48:23 -0500
From:      "Babe (and family)" <da-babe@centuryinter.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ftp install for 2.2.7-release..

  Hello,

I have installed 2.2.5 REALEASE in the past (but since lost the hard
drive). Given the convienience of the FTP install option of FreeBSD I
decided to load it again instead of some other un*x clone. The real
question is this, has the ftp system on the install disk for 2.2.7 been
used successfully? I can't seem to get it to work for me. Once I go back
to the main screen (alt+F1) and hit enter (after setting up the network
info) I instanly get an error trying to ftp, undefined error 0. I get
connected to the ISP ok but that is the end of my install :(
  Any ideas as to the problem?

  TIA,
Ray (aka Savant)