Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2002 02:11:31 +0100 (CET)
From:      Bert Driehuis <driehuis@playbeing.org>
To:        Steven Looman <fsteevie@wish.net>
Cc:        ISDN list FreeBSD <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Steven Looman wrote:

> Subaddresses are free in Holland, as far as I know.

Unless I'm seriously mistaken, KPN doesn't allow them for ISDN-2 at all.
You can have MSN's (the first four are "free", and at least in my case
they forgot to charge for the additional one).

I had a discussion with the PABX support guy from KPN and they do allow
it for ISDN-30, but don't encourage it (to the point where he said, "if
you get it to work, fine, but don't call us if it doesn't work from some
locations").

Cheers,

				-- Bert
--
Bert Driehuis -- driehuis@playbeing.org -- +31-20-3116119
If the only tool you've got is an axe, every problem looks like fun!