Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:56:06 +1030
From:      Andrew <arf@iweb.net.au>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Instant-workstation is missing

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 08:48:19AM +1030, Andrew wrote:
>
>>Sorry your correct it is version 5.1
>

> 1) Please don't top-post..see how this message has lost context from
> your original posting?
>
> 2) Which packages can't you find, and where precisely are you looking?
>
> Kris

I have been following the the examples in the book
	The Complete FreeBSD
	Greg Lehey
there is no cdrecord, galeon, gpg, postfix, xtset,
then i carry on reading it said if you installed instant-workstation off
which i can not find either.
I have tryed the install with out these packages but then I  can not
copy over file
/usr/share/ske1/dot.bashrc