Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:17:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Crash with KVM monitoring in place ...

:
:woo hoo ... matthew, any way of you getting this into the -STABLE tree as
:a module? :)
:
:Andrew, I'll try it on a local server tomorrow, and then get it going on
:my remote ones, most likely later tomorrow so that I can jack up my RAM
:again :)
:
:Thanks ...

    It sure sounds cool, but realistically speaking I'm full up on
    projects at the moment.  It's up to you guys!

    I'm finishing up all the MFC work but I still have things from Tor
    and Jeffrey to look at, and hopefully I will be spending a good chunk
    of time on -current's ABI, plus I have Backplane database stuff to
    do.

						-Matt