Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:23:55 +0700
From:      "Outback Dingo" <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
To:        "Brett Glass" <brett@lariat.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Secondary DNS or BSD Server space

i have space on a freebsd system in the states, i could do secondary for
anybody, and we could create a new service, with a web based management
facility
its plainly a dns backup for us and a backup secondary failover web site for
extremely low traffic, if you guys want to picth in, we can bring something
together