Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:27:13 -0500
From:      Eric Crist <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        cpghost <cpghost@cordula.ws>
Subject:   Re: DNS server

On Sunday 11 July 2004 13:12, cpghost wrote:
> Just give it some time to propagate.
>
> % dig rimouski-undernet.org
>
> ; <<>> DiG 8.3 <<>> rimouski-undernet.org
> ;; res options: init recurs defnam dnsrch
> ;; res_nsend: Operation timed out
>
> Yep, not yet visible here...
>
> -cpghost.

Something I didn't think about at my last reply, are you sure your DNS server
is set up correctly?  Does it resolve it's own domains correctly, and is it
able to answer queries about other domains?  I would check that while you
were waiting for propagation.

--
Eric F Crist

Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry, and the world WILL turn.