Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:34:18 +1300
From:      andrew@squiz.co.nz (Andrew McNaughton)
To:        FreeBSD Mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA Card Config

Being a mobile, my machine is not permanently turned on.  I need some sort
of alternative to cron for doing routine maintenance.  I could script it
myself, but it seems like it must be a standard problem with some well
thought out solutions available.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Andrew McNaughton

 The effort to understand the universe is       Andrew McNaughton
 one of the very few things that lifts            ++64 4 389 6891
 human life above the level of farce,          andrew@squiz.co.nz
 and gives it some of the grace            http://www.squiz.co.nz
 of tragedy  -  Steven Weinberg         http://www.newsroom.co.nz