Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 01:15:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Paul Anderson <paul@geeky1.ebtech.net>
To:        lachlan kanaley <dunaedain@hotmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD vs. Linux

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, lachlan kanaley wrote:

> i was wondering if anyone could compare the different BSD operating systems
> and linux and tell me which is better / differences between:

The only concrete, provable advice: use what you like.

> I've been using linux for over two years and am a bit sick of it and where
> it is headed - so any help would be appreciated.

Oh?  E-mail me your concerns, and we can discuss them...

---
Paul Anderson - Self-employed Megalomaniac
paul@geeky1.ebtech.net
Member of the Sarnia Linux User's Group
http://www.sar-net.com/slug
http://zephyr.sellad.on.ca/~paul
Not so close... you might end up orbiting me.