Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 16:52:33 -0500
From:      "Jung, Michael" <mjung@npc.net>
To:        "'Wes Peters'" <wes@softweyr.com>, "'Steve Reid'" <sreid@sea-to-sky.net>
Cc:        "'Sheldon Hearn'" <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>, "'Bill Swingle'" <unfurl@dub.net>, "'security@FreeBSD.ORG'" <security@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'Jordan Hubbard'" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: [btellier@USA.NET: Several FreeBSD-3.3 vulnerabilities]

Why not just have the PR system email the ORIGINATOR when
the PR is closed?

This way the originator is informed of the update and it's give them
the opportunity to make sure the problem is really resolved.

At our organization the ORIGINATOR actually receives email
any time the status changes on a ticket.

--mikej