Date:      	Mon, 2 Sep 1996 23:16:45 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Marc Slemko <marcs@alive.ampr.ab.ca>
To:        FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   interest in syscons cut&paste patches for 2.1.5?

Would anyone be interested in patches to support the below functionality
in 2.1.5?  I have the first version of the patches (ie. the one that Soren
released on 96/06/21) working locally on a 2.1.5 system; no real changes
were required to make them fit 2.1.5, just some manual patching since
there have been a number of changes to the syscons driver.  I haven't
gotten as far as bring them up to date on the improvements he has made to
it after the initial commit; as long as the API changes don't cause
problems on a 2.1.5 system, I should have my patches for 2.1.5 up to date
sometime this week.

If there is any interest in these patches, I will bundle them up sometime
this week and put them up for ftp somewhere.