Date:      Sat, 18 May 2002 06:31:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Fuzzy <fuzzy@pooh.ASARian.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cdrw (burncd) question

everytime I try to do a burncd acd0 blank or
a burncd acd0 <iso file> fixate burncd exits
before it finishes the write to the cdrw.

is there a way to get  either writing sync
(so it wont exit until the data are written)
or to do some sort of spin lock to wait for the
cdrw to finish. I need a shell script to wait
for the cdrw to be written, then eject it
with eject. even waiting mins blindly, eject
always says device busy and exits without
ejecting the cd.

the drawer wont open unless something is done to
the device after the write exists.

*sigh*

Fuz