Date:      Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:42:49 -0400
From:      Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Danny Pansters <danny@ricin.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FYI] QT4 licensing looks very bad for *BSD

Danny Pansters wrote:
> Hey Chuck, thanks for answering.

No problem.  (I'm not completely convinced this thread belongs on
freebsd-questions, but I don't know where else to move it to.  :-)

Anyway, I contacted someone at TrollTech with pretty much what I said in my
last email, and got a positive response that they would look into this.  My
impression is that their download page reflects a somewhat clumsy explanation
of what the GPL requires for derivative works, rather than an attempt by
TrollTech to force other people to use the GPL.

--
-Chuck