Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 17:37:59 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Version 2.2.7??

Otter wrote:

> If you absolutely need 2.2.7, I have an old 2.2.7 CD I could make an
> image of and make available for you. Otherwise, I'd recommend getting
> a newer version.
> -Otter

Could you please use a valid email address when posting to these lists?
I just got this when I tried to mail you:

recipients. The following address(es) failed:

  otter@telocity.com:
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<otter@telocity.com>:
    host mail.telocity.com [216.227.56.40]:
    550 <otter@telocity.com>... User unknown

I was going to ask you to use proper quote marks (like everyone else
does) in your mails so people reading can easily tell which bits you
wrote and which bits you're replying to.

Thanks.

--
Ben Smithurst / ben@scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D