Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:51:23 +0300
From:      "Sergey V. Dyatko" <sergey.dyatko@gmail.com>
To:        madal 30 <madal30@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installing java in freebsd 8

В Tue, 8 Jun 2010 04:31:43 +0000
madal 30 <madal30@hotmail.com> пишет:

M3>
M3> hello all,
M3>
M3> I am having issue with installing java in my freebsd 8. I issue the
M3> command in /usr/ports/java/diablo-jdk16 , make install clean but i
M3> get error :
M3>
M3>
M3>
M3>  Because of licensing restrictions, you must fetch the distribution
M3>  manually.
M3>
M3>  Please access
M3>
M3>      http://www.FreeBSDFoundation.org/cgi-bin/download?download=diablo-caffe-freebsd7-i386-1.6.0_07-b02.tar.bz2
M3>
M3>  with a web browser and "Accept" the End User License Agreement for
M3>  "Caffe Diablo 1.6.0".
M3>
M3>  Please open
M3>
M3>      http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/
M3>
M3>  in a web browser and follow the "Download" link for "Java
M3>  Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction
M3>  Policy Files 6" to obtain the JCE policy file, jce_policy-6.zip.
M3>
M3>  Please place the downloaded file(s) in /usr/ports/distfiles. can
M3> anyone help me how to install java in my freebsd 8 ? any help would
M3> be appreciated.
M3>
M3> Madal
M3>
M3>
M3> Then I downloaded the files and placed in /usr/ports/disfiles but I
M3> still get same error.
I think now you need another tarball.

--
wbr, tiger