Date:      Mon, 12 May 2003 23:13:34 +0200
From:      "Danny Carroll" <fbsd@dannysplace.net>
To:        <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Subject:   Re: Proliant on a 6500

More info...
I freshly installed to a drive on the internal SCSI bus...

Then I copied the smp kernel over and booted off the new drive (with the
array card still inserted).
The machine detected the array card and started up just fine...
As soon as I tried to mount a logical drive the command froze.    I was able
to CTRL-C but it would not talk to the ida logical drives.

This proves to me that it's an IDA thing...

Now I'll cvsup to -STABLE and see if that makes a difference.
After that I will try -CURRENT.

Does anyone on the SMP lists (or Poul) want anything out of this machine
(traces or whatever?)

-D