Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:06:41 -0500
From:      "fbsd_user" <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Dan Pelleg" <daniel+bsd@pelleg.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IPFW 'keep state' & 'limit'

The FBSD 5.2 man IPFW does not say anything different that the 4.9
man IPFW.
Are you saying the man doc in 5.2 is wrong?

5.2 is using the ipfw2 code for IPFIREWALL I believe.

Documenting the fact that 'limit' performs the same function as
'keep state' in additional to 'limit' stated purpose is very
important information. Also that 'limit' and 'keep state' can not be
coded together is another very important piece information that need
to be documented in the man IPFW data.

Should this be submitted as an problem report?