Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:13:01 -0400
From:      bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about the mascot

In article <199908131516.AA025387378@broccoli.graphics.cornell.edu>,
Mitch Collinsworth  <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU> wrote:
: It's certainly my first choice.  But because the "cute little devil"
: can lead to misunderstandings, I feel the current stickers are best
: left out of sight.

"Feel". And with less evidence than you believe I have....

Nothing you've said has indicated any real knowledge of the
subject; all you have to offer is this "feeling". And all you've
done with what few facts have been offered is to pretend they
don't exist.

*plonk*