Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:37:58 -0330
From:      Adam Migus <amigus@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Semi-Historical Note [jasone@canonware.com: Disinvolvement w

Paolo Di Francesco wrote:

> > Just for some context regarding recent messages,
> > and this gentleman if still employed by Sun Microelectronics can
> > get you documentation.
>
> Ok, so now who is working (actively) on the project? I think we need someone
> who will coordinate this work.... 8)
>
> Ciao Ciao
>        Paolo Di Francesco
>    _
>  ->B<-   All Recycled Bytes Message ...
>    ~

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-sparc" in the body of the message

I personally would love to do it but I don't think I have the knowledge about
operating system development required.   I have an extreme interest in learning

more but I think a project coordinater should be a person with a little more
experience than I.

I am willing to dedicate my free time to this cause as well as any resources
I have.  My purpose for mailing is to insist that this project warrants support

and should not die!

Is there anyone out there that can take an authoritive role in this project?

Adam Migus  (amigus@morgan.ucs.mun.ca)
Network Administrator, Dept. of Computing and Communications
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Phone: (709)-737-2130  Fax: (709)-737-3514