Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:49:13 -0500
From:      "Will Senn" <wsenn@postfuture.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Gerald T. Freymann" <freymann@scaryg.shacknet.nu>
Subject:   RE: ftp install question

Gerald said:
-Now, if your existing computer was set up to act as a gateway, then you
-could easily use the two floppies and get out over the net, but from what I
-gather from your comments, you are screwed as that's not the case.

Well, this is a rather convoluted statement...  The computer in question IS
currently setup as a firewall/masq server - I just don't see how this helps,
when I reboot with the floppies it is not going to be doing any routing
(after
all the firewall os - redhat - won't be running).  Am I missing something
here?

Thanks,

Will