Date:      Sat, 8 Sep 2007 15:30:57 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Amitabh Kant" <amitabhkant@gmail.com>, "Bahman M." <b.movaqar@adempiere.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ADSL Bandwidth Monitoring

Rubbish.  I work for an ISP and this is nonsense.  DSL is not a
shared medium until it gets to the ISP and the ISP should be able
to handle full rate circuits internally.

He should be able to get max bandwidth from his home system to his
ISP's system.  All our customers can. Beyond that, from his ISP to
the rest of the world
that is a different story.  But he needs to get the bandwidth correcte
dbetween himself and his ISP first.

Ted