Date:      Fri, 02 Jun 2000 23:59:53 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        "J. Goodleaf" <goodleaf@goodleaf.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tempertaure monitoring

"J. Goodleaf" wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a good utility for monitoring the temperature on my
> CPUs?

	Are you talking about an SMP system, or multiple machines? If you have
what's needed to run lmmon, I would be happy to share my mrtg scripts
with you. However, lmmon has an issue with SMP systems, it doesn't work.
I have patches somewhere, but I've not tested them. Ahhh.. here we go.
Check out the stuff at
http://www.planet.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp/~takawata/smbus/sys/intpmpoll.diff if
you need intpm for an SMP system.

Doug
--
        "Live free or die"
		- State motto of my ancestral homeland, New Hampshire