Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 20:06:54 +0100 (BST)
From:      Steve Roome <steve@snuggly.demon.co.uk>
To:        Munehiro Matsuda <haro@tk.kubota.co.jp>
Cc:        luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: YMF719 - configuration hell!

Ack, missed something, I was in a bit of a hurry, there's only one line
that needs to be changed, and the addition of the other lines was me
messing about with stuff before that.

It only needs the line changed that usess SOUND_MIXER_PCM as explained
below.

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Munehiro Matsuda wrote:
> This check should use 'SOUND_MASK_PCM', and not the 'SOUND_MIXER_PCM'.
> You have to replace all reference of 'SOUND_MIXER_PCM' to 'SOUND_MASK_PCM'
> in rplayd/audio/audio_FreeBSD.c.

Also, on the original subject of YMF719, I've been talking to folks at
Yamaha and I think they're going to sort me out with a datasheet on the
chipset. I'll keep you posted.

	Steve