Date:      Sat, 4 Apr 1998 21:08:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Spike Gronim <spork@cncn.com>
To:        Matthew Phillips <mp@ka.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I HATE FREEBSD

On Sat, 4 Apr 1998, Matthew Phillips wrote:

> Your OS stinks.  I dont even consider it a OS, jsut a messed up dos wannabe.
  How do you get to the stupid OS anyways.  All I could get to was BOOT:  Then
 what do you put.  Also it wouldnt let me into WIN95 or DOS.  I had to call NEC technical support and they told me to repartion the Hard Drive.  Then I had to run my product recovery cd where it formated the hard drive and brought it back to the original settings.  I lost everything I had saved and got off the net.  Thanks alot.  I am going to put up your freebsd on my site, but put a sucks across it.  I'll spread the word about how BSD sucks

I am not even going to bother reformatting your message so people can read
it better, because it isn't worth reading, dimwit. When it says "Boot:"
you can just hit enter. If your bothered to read the docs you would
realize that BSD is nothing at all like DOS. DOS and winblows95 are for
people who either need to play games or do word proccessing and don't want
to learn about how a computer works. It is the typical attitude of the
small and stupid to hate something they cannot understand. I ecnounter
this attitude from 8th graders, I expect better from adults. You seem to
hate FreeBSD because it requires intelligence to run, and you obviously
have very little in that department. Rot in DOS hell, turd.

	-Spike Gronim
	 spork@cncn.com

		"Hacker, n: One who hacks real good"
			--Computer Contradictionary