Date:      Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:19:20 -0500
From:      Chris Kiakas <chris@lrckinfo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for some Documentation in fine-tuning  kernel variables on Jails

Hello,

I a have a system running 8 jails. The jails contain MySQL DBs, Apache =
and php. On one jail I=E2=80=99m running Redmine and it just started =
giving me a "stack level too deep=E2=80=9D error. I believe that =
increasing the stack size limit from the current system from 524288 kB =
to possibly twice the size would resolve the error. I was looking for =
documentation/how to or possibly a book on tweaking  systems and/or =
jails.

If someone could just point me in the proper direction it would be much =
apreciated.

Thank you

Chris=