Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:08:24 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Current status?

> Try to stay away from -current for at least a couple of more days .
> We have to give Karl and John breathing room to really test the system
> for at least a couple of days.

I'd just like to take a moment to publically thank Karl for
participating so closely in this testing cycle.  I think it would be
fair to say that his complaints over the last years have not necessarily
endeared him to a great number of people, but it would be extremely
remiss of us not to appreciate these more recent efforts.

Without any fear of contradiction, I can say that we would be overjoyed
to see more of this.  Participation and testing at this level is a most
valuable service.

Thanks Karl!