Date:      Mon, 04 Jan 1999 09:27:19 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FICL & Perl

Is there any interest in getting rid of the perl script in the ficl
build? It is a very legible script indeed, but not being able to set
NOPERL is quite a nuisance for me. (As a bonus, my alternative
doesn't have a small bug in Mr. Sadler's script :).

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Heart like a Gabriel, pure and white as ivory,
	soul like a lucifer, black and cold as a piece of lead."