Date:      Thu, 08 Nov 2001 06:32:05 +0200
From:      Nejat AYDIN <mnaydin@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   4.4-disc3.iso and md5sum mismatch

I have finished downloading the third iso image of the release 4.4
(filename is 4.4-disc3.iso), but the md5sum didn't match. The file
must be corrupted during the transfer. Could anyone who has this
file split it into pieces (say, 20MB pieces) and send the md5sums
of each piece? I don't have a fast line so I don't want to download
the entire file again. If I can know the md5's of the pieces then
I can only download the corrupted part, not the whole file.

Thanks in advance.