Date:      17 Jun 1998 09:11:45 -0400
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   x11perf & Xmark

x11perf and Xmark don't seem to be compatible with each other.

I tried running x11perf, which ran OK, then Xmark to interpret the
results, but Xmark was unable to process the resuls of x11perf.

Editing the results of x11perf to change '(or)' to '(xor)' resolved
the problem.

Either the Xmark script or x11perf's output should be fixed.

+C

PS: FWIW, my PII 333 w/ No 9 I128 board produced 7.757 Xmarks.
--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?
Please read this first: <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com        <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;