Date:      Sat, 26 Dec 1998 21:57:11 EST
From:      Hstern4u@aol.com
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Brooktree Video Capture Cam

              To whom it may concern,

               Re: Brooktree Video Capture cam.....Bt848

                If you came, I need help on this product, I have installed it
atleast 30 times, by the BOOK, and I seem to still have a problem. The problem
is , is that I cannot get the actually time video monitor to work... If you
have any IDEAS or info, Please help, lol, I need it....

                                                Sincerely, Vern McCullough

                                                                 Hstern4u@aol.
com