Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 02:02:37 -0700
From:      Aron Roberts <aroberts@wolfenet.com>
To:        "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
Cc:        Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>, Doug Russell <drussell@saturn-tech.com>, Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>, Dave Alderman <dave@persprog.com>, hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pentuim or Pentuim Pro ?

If I find the time I'll be benching an AMD K6/200 vs. an Intel
P5/200-MMX.. I'd like to also throw in a PPRO but I want to do nothing
other than swap the chips...

More than likely I'll bench under NetBSD 1.2.1 but if I find the time I
might do FreeBSD 2.2.1 as well.

Let me know what benchmarks you want to see.. I'll probably get around
to it sometime next week.

preliminary reports from popping the K6 into my NT box is that it is
"da sh*t". I'll grab an OpenGL board and pound on it with softimage in
the mean time.

aron